I donít really have a lot to add to yesterdayís entry, except that the weather was a little better today. Itís a relief, in a way, to get back to routine work duties, but that canít last long, because the Big Project is due at the end of the month. The Boss would like it sooner, but I wonít promise him that. I wonít even promise to try, but I will try, as hard as I possibly can. Which might not be hard enough, but nobody has to know that now. Theyíll find out soon enough.
So instead of another lame entry, I thought Iíd try out a meme. I donít do these often, and I probably never will again (so donít count on it), but I got this one from Stephanie a couple of days ago.
These are the instructions:
Use Photobucket (or flickr or Google images, or whatever) to search for images.
1. Type your answer to each question in Photobucketís (or Google Imageís) search box.
2. Choose a picture from the first page of results and post it with the answer.
3. You canít copy the pictures the person who posted before you used.
1. The age you will be on your next birthday:
2. A place youíd like to travel to:
3. Your favorite place:
4. Your favorite object:
5. Your favorite food:
6. Your favorite animal:
7. Your favorite color:
8. Your hometown:
9. The state in which you live:
10. The name of a past pet:
11. A dream come true:
12. Your middle name:
13. Your last name:
14. Your bad habit:
15. Your first job:
16. Your grandmotherís name: